If you are on the fence about ADT security, you may benefit from reading online ADT reviews to learn more about what customers have to say about ADT’s equipment, service and affordability.
ADT may be the largest and most experienced security provider in the U.S., but it isn’t the only security provider. Read through ADT security reviews and compare them to other home security systems reviews to see how well ADT stacks up against the competition. If you end up selecting ADT as your home security provider, customer reviews can help you decide which security package will be the best fit for you and your family.
There is no shortage of ADT home security reviews on the Internet and it can be difficult to sort through them all. HomeSecuritySystem.com has compiled a collection of ADT reviews so that you can get a quick picture of what some ADT customers and home security experts have to say.
ADT security reviews
These ADT reviews can give you a general picture of ADT’s service, affordability and reliability:
- Top 5 Home Security Systems.com: “When it comes to selecting a home security system, consider choosing ADT. They are the longest standing name in the business for a reason, because they provide excellent products, service and customer service.”
- Top Ten Reviews.com: “As we stated, ADT is not one of the cheapest options for a home security monitoring service, but the company does offer comprehensive security systems. Additionally ADT can install lighting and other high-voltage devices that some other security companies do not offer. Even if you opt for the simplest standard system offered, ADT can provide you with peace of mind and solid protection.”
- Security Systems Reviews.com: Security Systems Reviews.com recommends ADT as the number three best wireless security system in the country.
If you are interested in remote access security, you may want to read through a few ADT Pulse reviews to learn more about the ADT Pulse system . These reviews, along with a little additional research, may help you decide whether home automation is a worthwhile upgrade for your home security system.
- Robert J., ADT customer from Best Home Security Companies.com: “We built our dream home last year and wanted to build in a home security system. We went with ADT because of their Pulse automation system. My family loves it. We can control lights, appliances and, of course, the alarm system. The touch screen is really easy to use; even my mother-in-law can do it.”
- Geek Dad.com: “The Pulse software (the mobile app and especially the web portal) offer a surprisingly sophisticated degree of functionality.”