If you’re in the market for a home security system, you’ve probably seen name brands like ADT, Vivint and FrontPoint. Reviews are a good way to learn more about these brands and their products and services. Plus, you’ll receive valuable information from actual customers about the best home security systems.
Besides Front Point security reviews found online, another excellent source for advice and information is word of mouth from friends and family members who have Front Point. Reviews alone may not supply enough information for you to make an informed decision, but they can definitely serve as one of your main research sources.
Where to find reliable FrontPoint security reviews
Still not sure where to look for FrontPoint Security reviews? Homesecuritysystem.com has compiled a list from some well-regarded online sources so you can evaluate what customers think about their FrontPoint security services and also get an idea of how the company compares with other providers.
Check out these FrontPoint reviews to help you weigh the pros and cons:
Top Ten Reviews.com
“This company strives to meet home security needs in a versatile way to accommodate all, which makes it one of the very best.”
- Pros: “FrontPoint Security offers a multitude of videos and other information to help you secure your home.”
- Cons: “The equipment is only under warranty for two years.”
Best Home Security Companys.com
- Pros: “They offer easy installation, they’re very friendly, and they are very flexible with their prices and contracts.” Other pros mentioned in Best Home Security Companys.com’s FrontPoint security reviews include no installation fees and a risk-free 30-day trial period.
- Cons: “There are twenty-eight complaints recorded by the BBB, which currently ranks them at a B+.” A few drawbacks noted in Best Home Security Companys.com’s Front Point security reviews include upfront costs, limited equipment warranty (as opposed to a lifetime warranty), and cellular-only alarm monitoring.
Alarm System Report.com
- Pros: Unlike Best Home Security Companys.com, Alarm System Report.com highlights cellular monitoring as an advantage rather than a disadvantage. The website also listed remote web access, DIY, home automation and superior customer service as pros in its FrontPoint security reviews.
- Cons: Similar to some of the other websites’ FrontPoint reviews, Alarm System Report.com lists the limited warranty as the main downside.