If you are shopping around for a home security provider, home security company reviews can help you determine whether Protection One is the right choice for you.
For those have never purchased a home security system before, Protection One security reviews can provide a better idea of which home security features are most valued by customers. And if you are thinking about switching to a new security provider and are considering Protection One, reviews can help you determine how well Protection One stacks up against the competition.
HomeSecuritySystem.com has compiled some Protection 1 reviews to help you start your home security research. The purpose of this one-stop collection of Protection 1 reviews is to help you become better informed about this service provider from the perspective of industry reviewers and actual customers.
- Pros: “They offer completely wireless solutions with remote control supported by a smart system on Android technology; iPhones are also catered for in their software…They also guarantee 24-hour monitoring and fast responses to emergencies.”
- Cons: “Protection 1’s main problem is they require customers to pay full term for contracts in case of cancellation.”
- Pros: “You can connect to this monitoring service with or without a landline.”
- Cons: “Protection 1 offers very little informational content for learning about its services and equipment.”
- Pros: “A+ Better Business Bureau rating; multiple monitoring stations provide backup security.”
- Cons: “Long contract; installers required; only one security system brand offered.”
5 stars – “Protection 1 provides a quality internal monitoring service and reliable Honeywell equipment, but you’ll have trouble transferring the system to a new home if you move during the time of your contract.”
Dennis G., Protection 1 customer: “Since becoming a client 3 years ago, I’ve had nothing but amazing experiences with this company and its employees. The telephone response time is fantastic.”
If you are still interested in learning more about Protection 1, security reviews are a great place to start. However, there are many other things you should consider before settling on a security provider. Make sure you learn as much as you can about your options before making your final decision. After all, it’s the security of your home on the line.